Offering concept, design, and consulting services to manufacturers and the architectural/design community.
If you are a manufacturer, an architect, interior designer, a restaurant or hotel owner in need of quality furniture, custom made pieces or prototypes, we can bring our knowledge and years of experience in the quality furniture to your service. Our network is unparalleled in the furniture design industry and we are proud to work with the finest makers and suppliers throughout Italy and the USA.
Some of the current and past clients includes: Merchandise Mart, David Edward, Poltrona Frau, Pepe Jeans London, DDC-Domus Design Collection, Green Furniture Concept, The Italian Ministry for Economic Development, The European House – Ambrosetti, Natuzzi, Fiera Milano, Gerber products division, Metropolis magazine, Phillips Collection, Benchmark Design Group, The Italian Chamber of Commerce, Promosedia, Michieli, Curvet, Verona Fiere, Elite Manufacturing, Abitare il Tempo, Cibic Associates, InterDesign.
Some of the services provided in the US and Europe includes:
- Custom product development
- Interior Design (Contract, Hospitality, Residential)
- Furniture and product design
- Direct Sourcing from Manufacturers.
- Product search and consultation
- Creative direction and branding
- Exhibition design
- Coordination of factory tours
- Market research and studies
- Conference Planning
- Corporate identity
- Trade show development and direction
Here are the steps in which Antonio Larosa operates in the furniture design process:
1) A company ask for a new idea, concept or design.
2) Larosa provide sketches, renderings or dimensional drawings of a product.
3) The company/manufacturer will build the prototype, engineer and test it for the market.
4) Once the company has completed the product, it will be put into production and sold.
Ready to start? Contact us to discuss your next new product or collection.